Wednesday 9 July 2008

Stonehenge/Bath!


Today we went to Stonehenge and Bath... is was amazing! Even thought it rained the entire day it was still an amazing sight to see the rocks =-) I had always wondered why some of the rocks were missing, I figured it was because of weathering, but the audio guide said some people a long time ago chipped away parts of the rocks for other things like building materials and souvenirs. I wonder where those pieces of the rocks are now! I've always wanted a picture of me infront of Stonehenge and I finally got one! I remember my 11th grade science teacher was obsessed with Stonehenge... I should go back to visit him and show him my pictures =-) After Stonehenge we drove an hour or so to Bath and saw the Roman Baths. It was an amazing sight and I wish we would have had days to spend in the town! The town was a lot bigger than I had imagined. I could stay in England forever if it weren't for the horrible weather!

Practice Podcast: FIrst Draft.mp3

1 comment:

K.Pete said...

love your blog! I'm an american about to start studies in australia and I always love hearing about fellow american students' adventures. Thanks for sharing!